Is your church wanting to more effectively carry out Jesus’ Great Commission and to fulfill The United Methodist Church’s mission to make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world? Does your heart ache for those desperately needing not only to hear the Good News but to experience its transforming power? Is your church primarily inward-focused but it longs to become more outward focused? If so, the Multiplication Network Track 1 and Track 2 will be of great help.
Track 1 is an eight-month cohort experience where pastors and key church laity connect with other pastors and their laity around the concept of how to move their churches from addition-minded thinking to multiplication-minded thinking.
Track 2 is designed as a three-year process to help churches embed in their congregations a disciple-making system that leads to multiplication. Churches must have completed Track 1 in order to join Track 2. Even if a church only participates in the first year of Track 2, it still can expect experience significant benefits, including the following outcomes:
- The development of new leaders
- An increase in the number of laity who are growing in character and call
- First, second, and third generation disciple making (i.e., a disciple helps grow a disciple who helps grow a disciple who grows a disciple)
- An increase in the number of disciple-making small groups
- An increase in the amount of outreach to those beyond the church
- An increase in the number of new faith communities being launched—Fresh Expressions, micro-churches, campuses/off-site congregations, and churches
- A stronger multiplication culture where the above becomes more and more normative
More information about Track 1…
Listen to Rev. Tim Johnson, coordinator of Track 1, talk about the Track 1 opportunity.
Read the official Track 1 Invitation.
Check out the Fact Sheet-Track 1.
View this Track 1 orientation video
Go to Track 1 Registration to register. Deadline is September 15th, 2020.
More information about Track 2…
Read the official Track 2 Invitation.
Check out the Fact Sheet-Track 2.
View a July 2 orientation webinar.
View an August 6 orientation webinar about the disciple-making concepts.
Go to Track 2 Registration to register. Deadline is September 15th, 2020.