Is your church wanting to more effectively carry out Jesus’ Great Commission and to fulfill The United Methodist Church’s mission to make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world? Does your heart ache for those desperately needing not only to hear the Good News but to experience its transforming power? Is your church primarily inward-focused but it longs to become more outward focused? If so, the Multiplication Network Track 1 and Track 2 will be of great help.
Track 1 is an eight-month cohort experience where pastors and key church laity connect with other pastors and their laity around the concept of how to move their churches from addition-minded thinking to multiplication-minded thinking, from an inward focus to an outward focus. Monthly 90-minute sessions will help them learn and apply key principles that form the foundation of a healthy multiplication church culture.
Go to Track 1 Registration to register. Deadline is August 20, 2021.
Tracks 2, 3, and 4 are also each eight-month cohort experiences that help churches embed in their congregations a disciple-making system that leads to multiplication. Participants can expect experience significant benefits, including the following outcomes:
- The development of new leaders
- An increase in the number of laity who are growing in character and call
- First, second, and third generation disciple making (i.e., a disciple helps grow a disciple who helps grow a disciple who grows a disciple)
- An increase in the number of disciple-making small groups
- An increase in the amount of outreach to those beyond the church
- An increase in the number of new faith communities being launched—Fresh Expressions, micro-churches, campuses/off-site congregations, and churches
- A stronger multiplication culture where the above becomes more and more normative
Go to Track 2 Registration to register. Deadline is August 20, 2021. Track 2 is a prerequisite for Tracks 3 & 4.