International Volunteers in Mission Grants
The Indiana Conference provides small grants to those traveling on an international mission trip.
Here are the criteria for receiving a grant:
- Travel must be to an International United Methodist Volunteer In Mission (UMVIM) approved location or United Methodist-related mission site
- The team must be led by a UMVIM trained leader (leader may contact email@example.com for details)
- Priority will be given to applicants new to international mission work
- Priority will be given to new applicants
- Applicant must be actively involved in an Indiana United Methodist Church
- Grant recipient must provide a written report to the Indiana Conference UMVIM Coordinator within two months of completion of travel
- Grant recipient will be available to present a brief oral report (at the request of the UMVIM Coordinator) at events such as the Annual Conference Mission Luncheon, Mission & Justice Team meeting, etc.
Maximum grant for an individual applicant: $250
Maximum distributed in a calendar year total: $4000