Ministry With the Poor Matching Grants
The Indiana Conference Mission and Justice Ministries Team is excited to make available Ministry with the Poor Matching Grants for Indiana Conference churches!
Matching grants up to $2,000 are available to help create new ministries or enhance current ministries with economically disadvantaged families and individuals. In order to be considered for a matching grant, churches must address one or more of the following areas:
- Identify with the poor within their communities and implement a “personal” form of ministry.
- Develop ministry at the local level that empowers those in poverty through education and other means.
- Emphasize the inclusion of the impoverished in ministry programming that fosters relationships.
- See the poor as participants in the program ministry, as well as recipients of the program ministry.
APPLICATION ANNUAL DEADLINE: MARCH 1st
2018 Grant Recipients
- Avondale UMC, Muncie
- Bedford First UMC, Bedford
- Bowling Green UMC, Bowling Green
- Broadway UMC, Indianapolis
- Christ’s UMC, Crawfordsville
- Clay City First UMC, Clay City
- Congress Street UMC, Lafayette
- Crown Point First UMC, Crown Point
- Dayton UMC, Dayton
- DeSoto UMC, Muncie
- Epworth UMC, Indianapolis
- First UMC, South Bend
- First UMC, West Lafayette
- Gobin Memorial UMC, Greencastle
- Grace UMC, Rochester
- Lamb’s Chapel UMC, La Porte
- Main Street UMC, Kokomo
- Miracles and Blessings UMC, Indianapolis
- Mt. Olive UMC, Marion
- Mt. Pleasant UMC, Terre Haute
- Roberts Park UMC, Indianapolis
- Sheridan First UMC, Sheridan
- St. Paul’s UMC, Elkhart
- The Garden Churches (Gethsemane, Main, Normal City), Muncie
- Trinity UMC, Lafayette
- Trinity UMC, Fort Wayne
- Waldron UMC, Waldron
- Wesley, Union City
- Winamac 1st United Methodist Church, Winamac
For questions, please email email@example.com.