Ministry With the Poor Matching Grants
The Indiana Conference Mission and Justice Ministries Team is excited to make available Ministry with the Poor Matching Grants for Indiana Conference churches!
Matching grants up to $2,000 are available to help create new ministries or enhance current ministries with economically disadvantaged families and individuals. In order to be considered for a matching grant, churches must address one or more of the following areas:
- Identify with the poor within their communities and implement a “personal” form of ministry.
- Develop ministry at the local level that empowers those in poverty through education and other means.
- Emphasize the inclusion of the impoverished in ministry programming that fosters relationships.
- See the poor as participants in the program ministry, as well as recipients of the program ministry.
APPLICATION ANNUAL DEADLINE: APRIL 1
2019 Grant Recipients
- Bowling Green UMC, Bowling Green
- Center Chapel UMC, Muncie
- Centerville UMC, Centerville
- Chesterton UMC, Chesterton
- Christ UMC, Gary
- Clay UMC, South Bend
- First UMC, South Bend
- Grace UMC, Rochester
- Hillcrest UMC, Elkhart
- Miracles and Blessings UMC, Indianapolis
- Mt. Pleasant UMC, Terre Haute
- Mt. Olive UMC, Marion
- North Webster UMC, North Webster
- Osceola UMC, Osceola
- Sandy Hook UMC, Columbus
- Grace UMC, South Bend
- St. Paul’s UMC, Elkhart
- St. Mark’s UMC, Carmel
- Trinity UMC, Fort Wayne
- Waldron UMC, Waldron
- Walnut Creek UMC, Warsaw
- West Newton UMC, Indianapolis
- Winamac First UMC, Winamac
For questions, please email email@example.com.