The Council on Intentional Discipleship
The Council on Intentional Discipleship serves as an equivalent structure to the Conference Board of Discipleship (BOD ¶630) in the following capacities.
1. “To lead and assist the congregations and districts in the conference in their efforts to communicate and celebrate the redeeming and reconciling love of God as revealed in Jesus Christ…”
2. “To foster and promote a holistic approach to the development of Christian disciples.”
- Christian Education
- Spiritual Formation
3. “To develop a unified and comprehensive program for leadership training to serve all age groups in the home, church, and community.”
4. Support the prioritization and execution of intentional discipleship initiatives through the Indiana Conference of the United Methodist Church (INUMC) by working with Leadership Development (LD) to guide effective intentional discipleship programming and training.
5. Maintain the connectional relationship between General Board of Discipleship and the conference.
- Rev. Joseph Seger, Chair
- Chassity Neckers, Secretary
- Kate Biggs. CLM
- Rev. John Randall
- Rev. Sheri Rohrer