Leadership Labs for Support Leaders of Emerging Leaders
What are Leadership Labs?
- Intentional time together to consider current information and new possibilities
- Designed for all who support emerging leaders (children, youth, college students, young adults)
- Discussion based – benefit from one another’s wisdom and experience
- Will generate ideas you can use in your ministry now and into the future
- Provide connection and growth
- Your role, title or pay (or lack of) do not matter – all leaders are welcome
- No Cost
- Chose an area one day option near you
Our 2020 Conversation will include:
- Discipleship Pathways
- Facing Conflict
- Missional Ministry
Where and When?
Leadership Labs have moved online during this stay at home season.
You can join either of the online options on April 18 or May 2 from 1-3 p.m. EST.
Both online Leadership Labs will be identical in content.
Please be sure to download Zoom prior to joining the Leadership Lab.
How Do I participate?
Contact Luska Natali at email@example.com or call her at 317.564.3233 to sign-up for a Leadership Lab or express interest in attending. Luska will share with you the Zoom information needed to join the online Leadership Lab.
Please include in your e-mail:
- Your Name
- Best Contact Phone Number
We will be in contact with you with further information about joining the Leadership Lab.