Join a Coaching Cohort Group – Fall 2021
Group Cohort Coaching will provide leaders of children, youth, and families with an opportunity to reflect on their leadership, connect to other leaders, and be coached within their area of focus. Coaching is based on thoughtful questions and the needs of the group, while providing time for personal growth.
This Fall there are 3 different opportunities – choose the one that fits you.
Beginning in Ministry
Starting September 10 meeting weekly on Fridays for 5 weeks ONLINE from 10-11 AM EST
If you are new to ministry this is a great opportunity to connect with others who are wrestling with similar realities. All conversations will be based on the needs of leaders in a newer ministry situation.
Starting September 13 and meeting bi-weekly on Mondays for 6 weeks ONLINE from 1-2 PM EST
Taking care of yourself as a leader has many challenges, but also has many benefits. Journey with a small group of ministry leaders in identifying areas you can grow in your self-care while in ministry.
IN-PERSON at ST. MARK’S UMC, Carmel – Sept. 20, Oct. 4, Nov. 1, Dec.13 – 11 AM-12:30 PM EST
We will be generating ministry ideas together. Let’s share ideas, try some new ones out, figure out what has worked and what has not – together. We will be focused on getting creative in our discipleship of children, youth, and families.
E-mail Emily Krach at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Children’s, Family and Youth Ministry Leaders Zoom Discussion
Every Thursday at 11:00 a.m. (EST)
Conversation focus – support, planning, resourcing, and prayer
E-mail Emily Krach at email@example.com for the Zoom info
Sign Up for a Leadership Lab
WHAT ARE LEADERSHIP LABS?
- Intentional time together to consider current information and new possibilities
- Designed for all who support emerging leaders (children, youth, college students, young adults)
- Discussion based – benefit from one another’s wisdom and experience
- Generates ideas you can use in your ministry now and into the future
- Provides connection and growth
- Your role, title or pay (or lack of) do not matter – all leaders are welcome
- It’s FREE!
OUR FALL 2021 CONVERSATION WILL INCLUDE:
- Discipleship pathways
- Family discipleship
- Helping your church shift to discipleship thinking
WHEN AND WHERE?
- Saturday, September 18, 10a-12p EST – online via Zoom
- Tuesday, September 21, 10a-12p EST – online via Zoom
- Saturday, October 2, 1-4p EST – In Person at First UMC Columbus