Rules & Structure
Any gathering of people who seek to be in ministry together need common understanding about how they will operate. The rules by which they live and work together are meant to provide a level consistent “playing field” upon which everyone can flourish and succeed to the glory of God’s kingdom. To that end the Rules and Structure Committee reviews and recommends revisions, when necessary, to the rules and structure of the Indiana Annual Conference to best achieve the Conference mission and its disciplinary mandates.
As United Methodist, we are defined and directed for purposes of organization and procedure by the most recent edition of The Book of Discipline of The United Methodist Church and by our Annual Conference rules updated and approved each year.
Click here for the most current Rules and Structure document.
- The United Methodist Book of Discipline
- General Conference Delegate Election Process
- Petitions and Resolutions Submission Form (fillable PDF; download before completing)
- GC Delegate Willingness to Serve Information
- GC Delegate Willingness to Serve Documents
Should you have any questions or for more information, please contact the Connectional Ministries Team by clicking here.