Healthy Culture = Fruitful, Effective Ministry
No matter how strong a church’s leadership, worship, and outreach are, if its culture is unhealthy, it will not be able to effectively carry out its mission and vision.
What are signs of a healthy church culture?
- People’s presence, opinions, and cultures are valued
- There’s a respect of boundaries around confidential matters
- It’s expected that people demonstrate Christlike behavior as they communicate—where they’ll listen and be transparent
- Conflicts are handled openly, by talking face-to-face, resulting in reconciliation and restoration of the relationships
- There’s respect and support for the responsibility and authority of leaders and their ministry areas
By having a healthy culture, churches are much more readily able to carry out their mission and vision and—ultimately—experience fruitfulness. Church Development has resources to assist your church in developing a healthier culture.
Trained coaches are ready to help guide the church into a healthy culture.
Workshops and Resources
Workshops and resources are available to gain a greater understanding of healthy culture within the church.
As you listen to God’s leading, learn how to create a breakthrough prayer in the area of healthy culture.
|Title||Ministry Category||Resource Type||hf:tax:resource_types|