Church Development is committed to multiplying the kingdom by starting more than thirty new faith communities in Indiana by 2020. The goal of Multiply is to partner together with lay, clergy, and existing congregations to launch new faith movements throughout the state. This can take on many forms, such as planting a new church, starting a new campus of an existing, helping to daughter a church started by an existing church; launching new congregations, campuses, and churches.
Church Development’s Multiply Team can support you in;
- Multiplication Readiness assists in determining and developing the congregation’s readiness to launch, as well as advise on the types of church planting models and strategies that might be most fruitful in your context.
- Leadership Assessment helps individuals discern whether they are the right persons to lead a new faith community effort.
- Coaching provides ongoing support for the project.
- Training creates a forum for idea sharing, goal setting and instruction for both the leader and the launch team.
- Funding Assistance includes potential partnerships through financial grants.
- Prayer Support provides a network of dedicated prayer partners.