Designed for small membership churches, Impact guides your church in learning ways to thrive in your tomorrows instead of hoping to just survive them. This process includes on-going practices such as strategic, fruitful goal setting, team ministry, sharing and implementing new directions for your church.
IMPACT is designed for church transformation by
- Building on the traditions of the past;
- Understanding the present culture; and
- Preparing for future ministry.
Nine sessions, meeting every other month, will walk you through the following topics:
- Session 1: The Important Role of the Small Membership Church
- Session 2: The Value of Vision
- Session 3: Simplified Leadership Structure for Accountable Ministry
- Session 4: Controlling Maintenance, Capturing Mission
- Session 5: Intentional Faith Development
- Session 6: Moving from Encounters to Relationships
- Session 7: Moving Outside the Walls: Reaching the Next Generation
- Session 8: The Worship Experience
- Session 9: Working Through Church Change
Facilitated by experienced coaches, each session will provide your church with a ministry action plan (MAP) that will give you concrete steps strategically designed to move you forward as a congregation and community of faith. You will be asked to report back on your results at the following sessions.