Clergy Administration

Clergy Administration is a source of information to help churches and clergy in need of resources regarding clergy administration, finances, taxes, benefits, reporting, and more. See the links below for a variety of resources.


All moves within the state of Indiana for eligible persons, will be paid in full up to 15,000 pounds. All moves within the state over 13,000 pounds will be paid at a maximum of $3,500. All overage costs will be billed directly to the moving clergy by the mover.

Move dates are determined in consultation with the Move Coordinator, Robin Brown, or 317.564.2598. Once the move date is set, the pastor is to proceed with the estimate process.

The moving clergy must submit the Minister’s Moving Report Form and 2 binding or guaranteed not to exceed estimates from a licensed and insured mover and indicate the mover they choose.

Please see below for important moving information:

In accordance with the new tax reform bill, all moves paid for by the conference will receive a 1099 at the end of the year.


All forms available in pdf format only. Adobe reader is free to download here.


We know that clergy expenses can seem cumbersome or complex. Resources outlining some of the frequently asked questions involving Housing Allowance and Accountable Reimbursement are available for your use below.