Beginning January 1, 2018, all moves within the state of Indiana for eligible persons, will be paid in full up to 13,000 pounds. All moves within the state over 13,000 pounds will be paid at a maximum of $3,500. All overage costs will be billed directly to the moving clergy by the mover.
Move dates are determined in consultation with the Move Coordinator, Robin Brown, firstname.lastname@example.org or 317.564.2598. Once the move date is set, the pastor is to proceed with the estimate process.
The moving clergy must submit the Minister’s Moving Report Form and 2 binding or guaranteed not to exceed estimates from a licensed and insured mover and indicate the mover they choose.
Please see below for important moving information:
- Moving Policies →
- !2023 INUMC Moving Procedures →
- 2023 Moving Report →
- MOVER LIST updated →
- Moving Tips for New Appointments →
In accordance with the new tax reform bill, all moves paid for by the conference will receive a 1099 at the end of the year.
All forms available in pdf format only. Adobe reader is free to download here.
- Audit/Fund Balance Report →
- Audit Guide →
- Audit Guide FAQ →
- Safeguarding the Financial Assets of the Church →
- Minister Expense Forms →
- Minister Expense Forms (Mileage) →
- Housing Allowance Q and A →
- Accountable Reimbursement Q and A →
- Accountable Reimbursement Short Form →
- Accountable Reimbursement Long Form →
- Record Retention Schedule →
- Retiree Housing Allowance Resolution →
- Group Ruling Request →
- Verizon Wireless Discount for Clergy →
Q&A – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We know that clergy expenses can seem cumbersome or complex. Resources outlining some of the frequently asked questions involving Housing Allowance and Accountable Reimbursement are available for your use below.