Beginning January 1, 2020, the current retiree health plan offered by the Indiana Conference through AmWins will be replaced by a program administered by Willis Towers Watson’s Via Benefits, the nation’s leading provider of health care solutions for Medicare-eligible retirees.
This change applies to all eligible current and future retirees, their covered spouses, and surviving spouses covered by Medicare Parts A and B, as well as to disabled participants who are Medicare-eligible.
Steps to Beginning your Enrollment Process
- Via Benefits will send you a “Getting Started Guide” in August
- Attend one of the Educational Sessions or view Presentation on your my.viabenefits.com/wespath in September
- Schedule your appointment with a Via Benefits advisor in September.
- Via Benefits will send you an “Enrollment Guide” to prepare you for your advisor appointment in October.
How to Get Started with Via Benefits
- Create your Profile online with Via Benefits. If you don’t have access to a computer, please call 1 (866) 249-7785.
- Schedule your call learn about your plan options – scheduling an appointment helps to expedite your enrollment call and gets you to a licensed benefit advisor more quickly.
- Learn about your plan options by talking to your Via Benefits Advisor (1 (866) 249-7785) or researching the website under www.my.viabenefits.com/wespath.
Should you have questions, Via Benefits is available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. ET and can be reached directly at 1-866-249-7785 or online www.my.viabenefits.com/wespath.
Please remember to register and create an account to your personal health plan information. For those who cannot attend a live retiree meeting, Via Benefits offers additional retiree educational opportunities via www.my.viabenefits.com/wespath.