Website Waynedale United Methodist Church
Waynedale United Methodist Church
Vision of Waynedale Church
“JOYFULLY CONNECTING PEOPLE TO CHRIST AND COMMUNITY!”
Staff Position/Title: Secretary
Purpose of Staff Position: The Secretary is the first point of contact for visitors through the week. Willing to communicate with any person regardless of age, race, gender etc. Has ability to access the information or contact personnel needed for general questions.
- Willingness to learn about the structure and function of church groups
- Basic Computer and Phone knowledge (Office, voicemail, etiquette)
- Persistence (holding people that provide information accountable, reminders, et
- Provide reception for building and phone
- Working hours are M-F from 8:00AM – 1:00PM
- Possibility to flex the schedule to have TR off depending upon demands/schedule for the week.
- Fulfills the computer, phone and security needs of building (With other professionals)
- Oversee the communication of the congregational life via all means. (Preparing Bulletins, Newsletters, mailings. Input data to display on the electronic sign. Works with volunteers or staff to communicate via Website, Facebook, or other social media.)
- To have a bulletin, a newsletter and e-mails communicated to the congregation
Supervisor – The Staff Parish Chair/Committee is the first point of contact and will conduct the annual evaluation with support from the Pastor.
Salary and Benefits – This is an hourly position with a target of up to 25 hours a week. Benefits are according to the staff handbook.
(Job description as of October 3, 2021)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com