Website St. Luke's United Methodist Church
St. Luke’s United Methodist Church, a vibrant, growing church and student ministry located in the heart of Houston, Texas is searching for an Associate Director of Middle School Student Ministry/Outreach. We are looking for a passionate, Christ-loving leader to join our large student ministry team, that desires to partner with parents to foster lifelong faith while also reaching out to students currently outside of the church. The Associate Director is responsible for implementing and participating in Student Ministry programs while providing Christian guidance to middle school students. This is a full-time position which reports to the Director of Student Ministries.
Requirements & Attributes
- Prior experience, as either a leader or participant, in Christian youth-centered programs
- Solid oral communication skills and the ability to foster effective interpersonal relationships
- Tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity in dealing with middle schoolers, their parents and volunteers
- Ability to plan, organize and facilitate events
- Proficiency in MS Office, use of the internet and social media
Ability to be a model for incarnational and relational ministry during Student Ministry programs
Candidates considered for an offer of employment will be required to pass a background check. Interested candidates can submit their resume to email@example.com. A job description can be found HERE.
To apply for this job please visit hireayouthpastor.com.