Website The General Council on Finance and Administration
- Operate as the second tier of support in a help desk call center environment. Respond to escalated service incidents or requests in a timely manner and utilize advanced troubleshooting techniques to resolve the issue effectively either remotely or on-site. Operate as backup/overflow tier one technician in times of higher-than-normal volume.
- Develop configuration baselines for workstation deployment. Manage computer distribution and continual patch management services. Ensure the integrity of the asset management data and related process.
- Monitor and respond to security threats as reported by appropriate systems including, but not limited to, anti-virus or malware detection software.
- Documentation – Manage, update, and distribute process documentation to ensure a shared knowledge base. Report work activities and time worked in ticketing system.
- Operate as liaison with internal engineering and/or external vendor support to perform advanced issue resolution.
- Other duties as assigned, including on call support as needed during non-business hours.
- High School diploma required.
- One or more industry recognized IT support certification(s) is required for this position.
- A working Knowledge of Office 365, and comfortable learning new technology skills. Knowledge of ConnectWise Manage, Connectwise Automate, Powershell, Workstation Imaging, and Apple product support strongly preferred.
- Effective working knowledge of network component infrastructure and interaction. Diagnostic and analytical skills for software and general IS application knowledge.
- 5 to 7 years directly related experience. Excellent end user technical support and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills, attention to detail. Strong multi-tasking, problem solving, and organization skills.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn United Methodist denominational policy and organizational structure essential.
- UMC Member is preferred.
- Must be able to work in Nashville, TN in the GCFA office and must be able to travel Middle TN.
- Hybrid / remote work opportunities.
- Generous paid vacation and sick / personal leave!
- Twelve paid holidays!
- Excellent health, welfare, and retirement benefits package!
GCFA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and actively seeks and encourages applications from minorities, women, and individuals with disabilities. All offers of employment are subject to the applicant successfully completing background, reference, and other applicable checks.
No Staffing Agencies or Recruitment Firms
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.