Job Type: Full Time (40 hours per week)
Salary Range: $36,000-$45,000
The Media Specialist wears many hats while they maintain the digital community of Noblesville First. Most importantly, they are responsible for creating compelling video content that engages the church and community towards Christian discipleship. They are responsible for participating in the recruiting, training, and development of volunteers in the areas of Sunday worship production and video production. Additionally, the Media Specialist will work closely with the Communications Team for social media, marketing, video, and digital content development.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and produce engaging video content to compliment Thursday and Sunday worship as well as weekly ministries and special events.
- Oversee all technical aspects of Sunday morning worship services and live stream, including, but not limited to: sound, lights, cameras, ProPresenter, & BoxCaster. Will run all technical aspects of Thursday evening worship on an as needed basis.
- Recruit and develop the Media and Production Ministry spiritually and physically by exhibiting leadership, positive coaching, and skill development.
- Oversee Noblesville First social media channels and maintain current knowledge of best practices in social media.
- With assistance of the Communications Team, partner and communicate with ministry leaders to identify and deploy marketing strategies for key church initiatives and events.
- Oversee all technical aspects of special events as needed
- Maintain all technical systems: audio, video, lighting, digital, and social media throughout the entire church operations.
- Build Church Noblesville First’s Brand and increase public visibility.
- Create and operate a studio at Noblesville First for video production.
- 2+ years working in a live production or church preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in working with and coaching people of all ages and generations.
- High school diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred
- The ability to work and think creatively and collaboratively
- Ability to think quickly and react/troubleshoot appropriately in a high-stress situation
- Able to work in a team setting and give directions under pressure
- Broad working knowledge of marketing principles, communications, public relations, and media.
- Has experience running audio, lighting, and video successfully in a live environment
- Has excellent communication/people skills
- Strong eye for details in all areas of work performance
- Proficiency with Hootsuite or similar platform
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe Audition) or similar software
- Proficiency with the BoxCaster platform
- Proficiency in ProPresenter software
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- A genuinely devoted disciple of Jesus Christ with a servant’s heart
- A commitment to the mission of Noblesville First and the United Methodist Church.
- Be willing to become a member of Noblesville First.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Retirement plan with company match
- Flexible hours
- Voting time off
- Ability to work remotely on occasion
- 10 paid company holidays, plus a day off during your Birthday week
- Comp time
- Paid Sabbatical leave (every 7 years)
To apply, please submit all of the following documents to Noblesville First at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter
- Three references
- Video Samples (reel, YouTube playlist, etc.)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com