Our mission is to make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world.
Indiana Conference of The United Methodist Church
Title of position: IT Manager
FLSA Classification: Exempt/Salary
ACA Classification: Regular Full-Time
Supervisor: Director of Administration & Financial Services
Date of Last Revision: September 10, 2020
The IT Manager for the Indiana Conference shall lead and manage the IT department so that there is excellence in technology and database administration in 4 core areas:
• Shelby Systems – Shelby Arena & Next Financials (SQL DB) application optimization and administration
• Oversight of managed service providers and Tier 1 support
• Collaboration with Communications team to integrate and optimize INUMC web presence
• Develop and Manage the IT department budget and team
1. Committed to working in a Christian environment
2. A strategic thinker who is self-motivated, skilled in application optimization, trouble shooting, and resource management, so that executive leadership can make informed strategic decisions
3. Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a collaborative team
4. Education: Bachelor of Science (BS) in related field or relevant work experience
5. At least 5 years of related work experience leading an IT team
6. Professional management and supervisory experience
7. This position requires an in office presence as well as remote work
Application Materials Required
Interested applicants must complete and submit the following information to be considered:
a. A letter of interest which includes the following:
• What is it about the position of IT Manager that appeals to you the most?
• Please share how you believe your past work experiences have prepared you for a role such as the one being offered?
• Please share how you feel your personal values and beliefs align with those of the Indiana Conference of The United Methodist Church.
b. A current resume detailing qualifications
All resumes and information should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than September 30, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com