Website Faith United Methodist Church
Faith United Methodist Church in Goshen Seeks Worship Leader
The Worship Leader for Faith United Methodist Church must demonstrate extensive knowledge of contemporary Christian music and be driven to lead others into God’s presence through worship – not just perform and sing songs. S/he will plan, organize, and lead Praise Team rehearsals and contemporary worship services that uplift the congregation and proclaim glory and honor to God. The Worship Leader will be a skilled musician and administrator with high personal integrity and maturity in Christ that is able to effectively lead our congregation vocally and instrumentally in contemporary worship.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate music selection with Scriptural directions and themes
- Meet weekly with Pastors and Tech Director to plan and review the weekly service
- Practice weekly with team members and learn new music to prepare for following the 10:45 a.m. service
- Meet on Sunday mornings at 9:45 a.m. for Praise Team rehearsal
- Demonstrate ability to work with volunteer musicians to achieve excellence in musical production
- Ensure all band members have lead sheets and/or chord charts for all rehearsals and Sunday services
- Demonstrate solid understanding of music and sound technology
- Identify, nurture, and encourage worship leading gifts in others
- Recruit new Praise Team members
Submit your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com