Website Indiana Conference of The United Methodist Church
Indiana Conference of The United Methodist Church
For decades, United Methodists in Indiana have been making disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world. In a world that is increasingly questioning if the local church still matters, we are focused on unifying our people, energizing our mission, and building vibrant congregations.
The Communications Team
Our role as the Communications Team is to create and make resources in the Conference easy to find, use, and share. We do that by:
- Engaging districts by facilitating cross-directional connections
- Equipping congregations by providing self-serve tools and resources
- Empowering individuals by organizing training and support
Content Coordinator Essential Functions
- Creating/Sending emails
- Writing stories
- Updating the website
- Keeping projects moving
- Helping with administrative tasks
- A vital and growing relationship with Jesus
- Personable, creative, detail-oriented, organized, ability to meet deadlines, Apple user
- Experience in WordPress is a plus
The Position is Part-Time
- The hours are less important to us than the person.
- Depending on the candidate, we are flexible and will shape the role accordingly.
- Minimum 24 hours/week
Application Materials Required
Interested applicants must complete and submit the following information to be considered:
- A letter of interest which includes the following:
- What is it about the position of Content Specialist that appeals to you the most?
- Please share how you believe your past work experiences have prepared you for a role such as the one being offered.
- Please share how you feel your personal values and beliefs align with those of the Indiana Conference of The United Methodist Church.
- A current resume detailing qualifications
All resumes and information should be submitted via email to email@example.com no later than October 15, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org