Website Castleton UMC
Castleton United Methodist Church is a vibrant Indianapolis congregation of diverse generations who are growing in faith and serving the community. We are looking for a faith-filled and highly skilled person to join the church staff team as Accounting Manager.
- Enter deposits for contributions from church attendees and various other vendors.
- Keep accurate records of Church income and expenditures
- Manage accounts receivable: counting, posting and reporting bank deposits
- Enter expenditures for payment and reporting to various ministries
- Reviews and processes accounts payable
- Prints checks for payment
- Create reports for reconciliation, journal entries, and annual auditing
- Generate bi-monthly payroll and keep employee files current
Bachelor’s Degree (B.S. / B.A.) in accounting, finance, business or another related field; and five plus years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Previous experience working in an accounting and finance environment is required. Knowledge and understanding of payroll processing, AP/AR and financial statements is required. In addition, previous supervisory skills desired. Knowledge and understanding of Church policy is desired.
NOTE: Please send resume and cover letter to Wayne Derr at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org