Paw Paw UM Church is registered with the General Commission on Archives and History of the United Methodist Church as Historic Site No. 280, being one of six such sites in the Indiana Conference. It is also listed on the Indiana State Register of Historic Sites and Structures.
The congregation was founded in 1837 and has had continuous services at that site since that time. Its church, built in 1846, is one of the oldest Indiana UMC buildings still in use.
GPS: 40 52 44.73, -85 57 58.76