ConnectionPoint Use Policy
ConnectionPoint is a means of connecting ministry resources and tools between churches, groups, and individuals at no cost.
- Items must be of interest to the mission and ministry of Indiana Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church (INUMC).
- There is no fee to post to this site.
- Items posted to this site will be automatically removed after 30 days.
- Individuals and/or not-for-profit organizations may announce the availability of items for sale or made available at no charge.
- For-profit businesses may not utilize ConnectionPoint for sales solicitations.
- Announcements must not violate the standards of INUMC.
- INUMC reserves the right to remove any item for any reason, without notice. We also reserve the right to block postings from anyone who consistently misuses the privilege.
- INUMC is not involved in any transaction between a buyer and a seller. INUMC acts as an information distributor only and assumes no liability for the information or content posted on ConnectionPoint.
Deleting a Previously Submitted Classified Announcement
Announcements can only be deleted by INUMC. Please contact Leintz Belony with your request to remove a previously submitted announcement if you wish the post to be removed prior to the 30 day automatic removal.