LEADERSHIP LABS FOR SUPPORT LEADERS OF EMERGING LEADERS
WHAT ARE LEADERSHIP LABS?
- Intentional time together to consider current information and new possibilities
- Designed for all who support emerging leaders (children, youth, college students, young adults)
- Discussion based – benefit from one another’s wisdom and experience
- Will generate ideas you can use in your ministry now and into the future
- Provide connection and growth
- Your role, title or pay (or lack of) do not matter – all leaders are welcome
- No Cost
- Chose an online day and time that works best for you
OUR 2020 CONVERSATION WILL INCLUDE:
- Discipleship Pathways
- Facing Conflict
- Missional Ministry
WHERE AND WHEN?
Leadership Labs have moved ONLINE during this season of ministry. Each of the Leadership Labs will be identical in content.
- September 5 10 AM – 12 PM EST
- October 1 1 PM – 3 PM EST
- October 24 10 AM – 12 PM EST
- November 7 1 PM – 3 PM EST
HOW DO I PARTICIPATE?
Contact Luska Natali at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 317.564.3233 to sign-up for a Leadership Lab or express interest in attending. Luska will share with you the Zoom information needed to join the online Leadership Lab. Please be sure to download Zoom prior to joining the Leadership Lab.
Please include in your e-mail:
- Your Name
- Best Contact Phone Number
We will be in contact with you with further login information about joining the Leadership Lab via Zoom.