LEADERSHIP LABS FOR SUPPORT LEADERS OF EMERGING LEADERS
- Intentional time together to consider current information and new possibilities
- Designed for all who support emerging leaders (children, youth, college students, young adults)
- Discussion based – benefit from one another’s wisdom and experience
- Will generate ideas you can use in your ministry now and into the future
- Provide connection and growth
- Your role, title or pay (or lack of) do not matter – all leaders are welcome
- No Cost
- Chose an area one day option or online option
OUR 2020 CONVERSATION WILL INCLUDE:
- Discipleship Pathways
- Facing Conflict
- Missional Ministry
WHERE AND WHEN?
Spring 2020 Options – Chose a day option in your area
Each Lab is from 1-5pm local time
- March 7 – Columbus – Southeast District
First UMC – 618 8th St., Columbus 47201
- April 18 – Fort Wayne – Northeast District
Good Shepher UMC – 4700 Vance Ave., Fort Wayne 46815
- May 2 – Otterbein – Northwest District
Otterbein UMC – 405 E Oxford St., Otterbein 47970
HOW DO I PARTICIPATE?
Contact Luska Natali at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 317.564.3233 to sign-up for a Leadership Lab or express interest in attending.
Please include in your e-mail:
- Your Name
- Option of where you would like to participate
- Best Contact Phone Number
We will be in contact with you with further information about joining the Leadership Lab.