Join us for Both/And: Maximizing Hybrid Worship Experiences For Online and In-Person Audiences with Jason Moore. This virtual workshop will delve into strategies for how to create powerful transformative worship where no one feels like they’re an afterthought.
It will explore:
- Re-imagining worship for both/and
- How to create interactive both/and experiences
- Bringing at home and in-person audiences together in real time
- Alternative opportunities for online audiences watching in-person livestreams
- Repurposing in-person worship for online audiences
- Strategies for adapting practices for both/and
- Avoiding letting your groove becoming a rut
- And more
Please join us for one of two separate Zoom offerings of Both/And: Maximizing Hybrid Worship Experiences for Online and In-Person Audiences. The first is on March 16 from 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm (ET) and the second is on March 18 from 9:30 am to 12:00 pm (ET). The cost is $10 per person or $20 for an entire team.
March 16 registration link:
March 18 registration link:
For more information regarding this event, please visit the registration links above or contact Brenda Gross at email@example.com.