The Indiana Conference welcomes you to Fort Wayne, home of the 2020 North Central Jurisdiction Conference of The United Methodist Church! We’re excited to roll out the red carpet treatment for you as “We Press On,” our theme for the Conference. Blessings to you as we prepare to elect our next bishop. See you in July!
There is no cost to attend the NCJ Conference but there is a cost for optional meals and child care.
Payment Information: Visa and MasterCard accepted
Please print a copy of your registration for your receipt.
Check payments must be mailed within 7 days of registration. Please include a copy of your invoice with your check.
Make checks payable to INUMC
Attn: Lisa Timmerman
301 Pennsylvania Parkway, #300
Indianapolis, IN 46280
Cancellation policy: cancellations must be received via email to email@example.com by 11:59 pm on July 1, 2020 to be eligible for a refund less processing fee. No refunds after this date.
- Hilton Fort Wayne at the Grand Wayne Convention Center – (attached to the Grand Wayne Convention Center) For reservations call 1-800-445-8667 or go online Hilton Reservations Group Code: UMC $139 per night, self-park Civic Garage (walkway to Convention Center) at $8 per night
- Courtyard Fort Wayne Downtown at Grand Wayne Convention Center (directly across the street from the Grand Wayne Convention Center) For reservations, call 1-800-228-9290 or go online Courtyard by Marriott Reservations No group code: If calling, simply ask for the group block of either North Central Jurisdictional UMC or Indiana Conference UMC. If making reservation online, use the direct link above. $129 per night, self-park Harrison Square garage behind hotel at $4 per night
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Wayne Downtown (directly across the street from the Grand Wayne Convention Center) For reservations, call 855-271-3617 or go online Hampton Inn Reservations Group code: UMC $129 per night, self-park Harrison Square garage behind Courtyard hotel at $4 per night
Daily Lunch Buffet – $19 per day
- Wednesday – Southern Buffet (fried chicken, pulled pork, coleslaw, potato salad, green beans, macaroni and cheese, fruit cobbler)
- Thursday – Mexican Fiesta Buffet (garden salad, chips and salsa, tortillas, chicken and beef strips with peppers and onions, rice, cheese, sour cream, guacamole, key lime pie, churros)
- Friday – Deluxe Deli (turkey and ham sandwiches, fruit salad, potato salad, tomato and mozzarella salad, farfalle and sun dried tomato salad, pita chips and spinach dip, brownies and cookies)
- Fort Wayne Fun and Fellowship $22 – Join us for an entertaining evening at the Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory. You will enjoy a catered meal, live jazz band and access to the Conservatory’s Showcase Garden with its lush seasonal displays, the Tropical Garden where orchids and palms thrive in the shadows of a cascading waterfall, and the quiet beauty of the Desert Garden.
Optional Child Care – $5 per child per session:
- Wednesday, 9:30 am – 12:15 pm
- Wednesday, 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Wednesday, 7:00 pm- 9:30 pm
- Thursday, 8:45 am – 12:30 pm
- Thursday, 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Friday, 8:45 am – 12:30 pm
- Friday, 1:15 – 6:30 pm
- Saturday, 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
Parents will provide diapers and change of clothes if applicable. Diaper bag and supplies must be labeled. If child has fever or illness they will remain in the care of the parent.
Three Fold Accord – to engage clergy spouses (both male and female) during the North Central Jurisdictional Conference, through prayer, ministry connections and the Wisdom Circle Book Club. Hosted by the Indiana Conference United Methodist Church. No charge. Wednesday, 1:30 pm
For more information contact Ruth Ellen Needler at firstname.lastname@example.org