Each year, Indiana Conference churches are asked to tithe 10% of their annual budgets to the Conference. The monies are then designated throughout various ministries, ultimately returning to local communities as they fulfill their specific missions.
Some of this year’s tithe money went to support the following:
- Mission and Justice Summit’s 14 workshops, empowering church leaders to become more missional
- Help congregations start new worship services to reach the unchurched
- Ministry with the Poor workshops, helping churches engage with the less fortunate
- Educate 400 people about starting “Fresh Expressions” of the church in order to reach those not involved in a faith community
- Prison and Jail Ministry workshops, supporting congregations that minister to those incarcerated
There’s still more work to do, and we want to help empower you to fulfill the call He has on your churches—and the Church as a whole.
Donations received before January 15, 2019, will count toward the 2018 budget. Help us finish the year strong by fulfilling your church’s tithe.
Click here to fulfill your church’s tithe online.
Together, we can do more!