Even though your church service may be cancelled due to the Coronavirus, that doesn’t mean you can’t worship.
You don’t have to have a praise band—or organ/piano—to worship. In fact, worship can take on many forms, though it can include music.
Here are a few ways you can worship at home:
- Pull out a hymnal and do a hymn sing
- Search for your favorite songs on Youtube
- Have a musical family member lead you (on piano, guitar, trombone, accordion, etc)
- Do a liturgical dance to the glory of God
- Stream songs on Pandora (or …)
- Have little ones at home? Read a story from the life of Jesus and have them act it out.
- Research the stories behind your favorite hymns
- Go on a prayer walk
- Recite the Lord’s Prayer multiple times a day
- Choose a Psalm and rewrite it in your own words
- Recreate the Last Supper
- Create artwork (a collage, painting, craft) reflecting a Bible passage