Masks are currently welcome but not required.
Other COVID-19 related health protocols may be in effect at the time of Annual Conference. We reserve the right to make changes to health protocols according to updated public health guidance of the CDC Community COVID Level Map based on activity 2 weeks prior to our event. Currently, the vast majority of the state is “in the green,” but if that changes this protocol will be updated.)
Please note: All sessions are being planned at full capacity.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM THOSE ATTENDING
- If you’re not feeling well, please stay home and get well. (This includes Conference staff and leadership.)
- Respect social distancing guidelines:
- be mindful to allow space between you and those not “in your party”
- be respectful of those who want to avoid handshaking
- Do your part to practice good hygiene (wash your hands frequently, don’t touch your face, etc.).
- Sanitation stations will be available for hand gel to clean hands frequently.