June 9-11, 2022, Indiana Wesleyan University, Marion IN
District Conferences – retired clergy must have a charge conference relationship established in order to vote during a district conference. This information should be reported on the Annual Retired Clergy report. If you have a question regarding your charge conference relationship, contact your District Office. Select District below to view persons who filled out a 2022 Willingness to Serve form.
- Central District – March 12, 10am ET
- East District – March 13, 2pm ET
- North District – March 8, 7pm ET
- North Central District – March 6, 3pm ET
- Northeast District – March 13, 7pm ET
- Northwest District – March 6, 4pm ET
- South District – March 6, 3pm ET
- Southeast District – March 6, 6pm ET
- Southwest District – March 13, 3pm ET
- West District – March 6, 3pm ET
Quick Resource List
- Celebration of Life Booklet
- Celebration of Ministry Booklet
Petitions and Resolutions
The deadline to submit petitions or resolutions for the 2022 Annual Conference Session of March 10, 2022, has passed.
Rules and Structure
The United Methodist Churches of Indiana declares itself to be a continuing entity of the larger Body of Christ within the denomination known as The United Methodist Church. As that declared body, we are defined and directed for purposes of organization and procedure by the 2016 edition of The Book of Discipline of The United Methodist Church. Our Organizational Structure, Standing Rules, and Rules of Order as defined and written in this document continue in force from year to year, from one session of the Annual Conference to the next, except as changed or amended from time to time as prescribed by The Book of Discipline and this document.
- The Indiana Conference Rules and Structure Document will be printed annually in the official Journal of the Annual Conference Session and posted on the Indiana Conference website.
- Click here to view the full document, updated 6-11-2021.