We will discover, develop and deploy fruitful leaders for vibrant congregations.
- Clergy and lay leaders will feel affirmed, equipped and accountable to the mission.
- Lay and clergy leaders will live their sense of call to ministry both within and beyond the church.
- Leadership at all levels of the Indiana Conference will work through mission-focused teams.
We believe God is leading us as individuals, as congregations and as a Conference to move from saving our institution to participating in the reign of God. We are moving:
- From inward-focused to outward-focused ministry,
- From looking for differences to celebrating diversity,
- From being preference-driven to being purpose-centered, and
- From divisions to connection.