Vital Congregations in the Central District
Below is a video tutorial on setting your goals online...
Vital questions for core groups in your church. Here are some great questions that groups in your congregation should consider when making goals. There are questions for Trustees, Finance, Staff-Parish, Church Council and more.
Vital Congregations Are...
- Spirit-filled, forward-leaning communities of believers that welcome all people (Gal.3:28)
- Places where Disciples of Jesus Christ are made through the power of the Holy Spirit. (Matt. 28:18-20)
- Communities that serve like Christ through justice and mercy ministries. (Micah 6:8, Luke 4:17-21)
Vital Congregations Have...
- Inviting & Inspiring Worship
- Engaged Disciples in mission & outreach
- Gifted, Empowered & Equipped Lay Leadership
- Effective, Equipped & Inspired Clergy Leadership
- Small Group Ministries
- Strong Children's & Youth Ministry
- 16 drivers of vitality according to CTA
What's Next? Enter Weekly Statistics
Every Monday morning, an email is sent to the senior pastor, or an alternate designee, with a link to the church's individual statistical entry point. If you are not receiving this email and do not have the specific link, contact Ruth Ellen Needler at the Conference center at email@example.com or call 317-924-1321.