Please share with us
We invite you share what is going on in the areas of mission and advocacy in each and every church in all of our districts. I know that there are things that each of us are a part of.
- What are you doing?
- What have you done?
- What are your plans for the future?
There is nothing that I would like more than to resource, enhance, expand, and showcase what we are already doing and birth something new in the area of mission and advocacy in Indiana.
Please share with me your concerns and needs for your various communities both local and global and what you are doing to address them. This will help me get to know you and the ways we can be in ministry serving God's people together.
Four Areas of Ministry Focus
- Combating the diseases of poverty by improving health globally.
- Engaging in ministry with the poor.
- Creating new places for new people and revitalizing existing congregations.
- Developing principled Christian leaders for the church and the world.
Learn about the four key areas of ministry in a free, self-directed online course. Find out how to register.
- GBCS (General Board of Church & Society)
- GBGM (General Board of Global Ministries)
- Haiti Recovery
- Imagine No Malaria
- UMCOR (The United Methodist Committee on Relief)
- Social Principles
Weekly Mission & Social Advocacy e-newsletter
Click here for most recent release including an archive list of previous issues.
Associate Director of
Mission & Advocacy
317-564-3250, ext. 1006
Indiana Conference of The United Methodist Church
301 Pennsylvania Parkway
Indianapolis, IN 46280