Security during the Annual Conference Session in downtown Indianapolis
On behalf of the Indiana Conference the members of the Annual Conference Session Implementation Team welcome you to Indianapolis. In order to fully enjoy your stay in the city, we would recommend the following points to consider as you attend Annual Conference:
- Please remember that while Indianapolis offers many opportunities for fun and fellowship, you will need to stay vigilant as you travel around the city.
- It is important to remember to always keep an eye on your personal belongings during your stay.
- Take note of where you park your car and how you enter and exit the Indiana Convention Center.
- Many of the parking structures as well as the entrances and pathways to the Convention Center look alike and can be confusing if you are not familiar with the city.
- Never walk around downtown Indianapolis alone at night and always stay on the main streets if you need to venture out.
- Utilize the “take-a-buddy” system if you are unfamiliar with the city and want to enjoy downtown without the stress of getting lost.
Finally, if you have a problem or question during your stay, please reach out for one of the Annual Conference Session hospitality volunteers and they will be more than happy to assist you. We hope you have a joyful and safe stay in Indianapolis.