Day Seven, Tuesday May 26, 2015
“The Anointing of the Holy Spirit Flows Freely
and Mightily to Ignite Revival”
“I continue to dream and pray about a revival of holiness in our day that moves forth in mission
and creates authentic community in which each person can be unleashed through the
empowerment of the Spirit to fulfill God's creational intentions.”
– John Wesley, How To Pray: The Best of John Wesley on Prayer
We pray for the anointing of the Holy Spirit to permeate the Convention Center and hotels where participants lodge. We ask for the people attending the conference to seek the anointing of the Holy Spirit so they walk in the Glory of God. Where there is Glory, the love of God flushes out confusion, strife, discord, jealousy, and other negative actions.
- We pray for the leaders of the conference to be anointed with wisdom to lead, discern, and direct each session to honor God and challenge people into action to “Share Their Stories.”
- We pray for the musicians and singers to worship to the glory of God. Allow the angels to sing and play music along with them. Welcome the cloud of glory to encapsulate the participants. As people learn to share their faith story, connect it to a song to reflect their faith journey.
- We pray creative ideas for the stage crew to make the stage inspirational, safe, and consistent in sound.
- We pray for the Convention Center Staff to work co-operatively with the all of the people involved with this conference.
- We pray for workshop leaders to be anointed to share their message and be received so people become involved.
- We pray for the many volunteers who make this event happen. May the love of the Holy Spirit permeate them to ooze love on each person they encounter.
But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you;
and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, in all Judea and Samaria,
and to the ends of the earth.– Acts 1:8 NRSV
Thank you, Jesus, for hearing our prayers. We are pregnant with anticipation with faith to believe that when people share their stories of faith, revival will begin. Empower us to believe and go forth. Amen.