Vendor/Display applications approaching
Vendor/Display applications are due by Monday, April 1. If interested in applying for space, click here for information and application.
Agenda, copies of Information Booklet now available online
The agenda for this year’s Annual Conference Session is available online at www.inumc.org/ac13agenda. The information booklet sent to clergy and lay members of Annual Conference also is available online at www.inumc.org/ac13booklet. Please note the contact change for the United Theological Seminary lunch on Friday, June 7, to the Rev. Jean Brindel 317-503-2655 or email@example.com.
The 2013 Indiana Annual Conference Session registration opens Monday, April 1
Online registration opens April 1 and closes May 23. Mailed registration forms must be postmarked by May 21. Members and guests not registered by the deadline will need to register onsite at the Indiana Convention Center.
- Members and guests will be asked to set up a new password due to online program updates.
- Remember to “submit” your online registration to complete the process and receive a confirmation.
- Once you have submitted your registration, you will not be able to add additional items. Changes may only be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about registration or need a paper registration form, call the Indiana Conference Center at 317-924-1321.
Local Church Lay Members: If your church has a change in lay members, please contact Glenda Peery at email@example.com or call 317-924-1321 and inform here on who this year’s lay member will be.
Guests: Those who are not members of the annual conference session need to register as “guests,” which is a free registration, however, there is a one-time $25 cost for each guest attending workshops which covers either Thursday and/or Friday workshops.
Items being collected during Annual Conference
- Greeting cards will be collected for the residents of Newtown, Conn. Bring a card or note of encouragement to the Prayer Room. Blank cards also will be available in the Prayer Room. These cards will be hand delivered to the pastor at Newtown UMC.
- Items needed for Fletcher Place and TRANSFORMission will be collected. Bring travel size hygiene items (soap, shampoo, hand sanitizer, lotion), puzzle books, crayons and coloring books, small toys, stickers, Dum Dum lollipops, sugar-free mint gum, individually wrapped sugar-free candy, granola bars, single size food items, snack cheese crackers, bottled water. Donations will be collected Thursday through Saturday at the Metro Ministries booth in the Display Area in Hall J.
Reminder Harry Denman Evangelism Award nominee due April 27
The Indiana Annual Conference is now accepting nominations for the Harry Denman Evangelism Award for Clergy, Laity and Youth. You may email completed forms to Ben Boruff at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may send completed forms via postal mail to: Ben Boruff, 6120 Thrushwood Drive, Indianapolis, IN 46250. Nominations must be received no later than April 27. For complete information about this award and how to nominate someone to receive it, click here.