NORTH WEBSTER, Ind. – There will be a celebratory Entrance Road Dedication Ceremony at Epworth Forest Conference Center on Sunday, April 28 at 4 p.m. Please, be our guest at this wonderful milestone in the continued progress and improvements for our camping ministry.
Epworth Forest Conference Center is one of the seven camp locations of Impact 2818, the outdoor ministry of the Indiana Conference UMC.
The entrance roadbed made of recycled asphalt has been completed and the entrance sign, fencing and directional signage is currently in progress. Beyond the initial $500,000 donation for this project, more than an additional $300,000 was donated through in-kind gifts! Special thanks to the following company leaders who made this project possible through their generous donation of time, materials and equipment:
- Dallas Day, Don Feller and Roy Yarde of Fox Contractors (Fort Wayne, Ind.)
- Cary Groninger of G&G Hauling & Excavating (Warsaw, Ind.)
- Gary Reynolds of Reynolds Farm Equipment (Fishers, Ind.)
- Dave Brumbaugh of Vermeer Midwest (Fort Wayne, Ind.)
- Steve Scott of D2 Land & Water Resource (Fort Wayne, Ind.)
If you are interested in supporting the outdoor ministry of the Indiana Conference UMC through your donations, in-kind gift, or estate planning, please contact Alexis Kuhne at 260-449-1523 or email@example.com.
Please RSVP at impact2818.com/rsvp or by calling 574-834-2212.