INDIANAPOLIS – The Indiana Annual Conference will provide child care during the Annual Conference session June 7-9 at the Indiana Convention Center. The child care will be provided by licensed child care providers from Marion County during all plenary sessions and worship services. The cost will be $3 per child per session.
This service will provide:
- Child care for children ages infants through 11 years old.
- Child care will be open one-half hour before a session and will close one-half hour after the session has ended. (Exact times are on the registration form.)
- Meals will NOT BE PROVIDED or SERVED by child care staff. Children’s meals MUST be cared for by their parents. The exception is bottles for infants and children with special needs. Snacks will be served. Medicine will be dispensed with proper documentation.
- Walk-ins will not be accepted. Parents must register for this service.
- Registration for child care is part of the online registration.
For more information, contact Amy Land at firstname.lastname@example.org.