FRANKFORT, Ind. – United Methodist-related Wesley Manor Retirement Community values its role as a ministry with a mission to serve older adults through love, benevolence and service. It is also a special privilege to be a resource for respite and renewal for pastors.
The community encourages pastors to allow them to provide a special setting for ones next pastor’s retreat.
- Retreat time extends from 12 noon on the first day to 5 p.m. on the second day.
- The suite consists of a bedroom with private bath and a living room with a kitchenette. There is also a TV, VCR and a CD/cassette player. Included in the room: bottled water, a fruit basket, gourmet coffee and microwave popcorn.
- While a reservation is required to schedule a retreat, your time is your own. You may choose from a variety of activities available at Wesley Manor: swim in the heated pool; walk along the landscaped walking paths; workout in the exercise room; take time for reflection in the Chapel.
- Meals are not included with the retreat, but will certainly be available for a minimal cost in our dining room.
- There is no charge for the retreat, other than your option of purchasing a meal.
- To schedule your retreat opportunity, contact Wesley Manor Marketing Office at 765-659-1811.
United Methodist-related Wesley Manor in Frankfort offers a discount to United Methodist clergy and their spouses based on years of service. Entrance fees are reduced by two percent per year of service, up to a 50 percent total discount for Manor apartments and ten percent for village homes.
For more information, contact Wesley Manor Retirement Community, 1555 N. Main Street, Frankfort, IN 46041-1199. Call 765-659-1811. Visit www.wesleymanor.org.
It is also a special privilege to be a resource for respite and renewal for pastors.