Pastors, church treasurers and members of the finance committee of each local church are invited to see how United Methodist General Church apportionments are used, to hear about the theology of Christian giving and how to communicate with your church the value of receiving and paying the Indiana Conference tithe during the Together We Can Road Show.
These informative sessions will be led by the Rev. Kenneth Sloane, director of Communications Ministry at United Methodist Communications in Nashville, Tenn.
Learn more and read stories of connectional giving at www.connectionalgiving.blogspot.com.
Day, date, time, place of presentations will be:
- Sunday, Oct. 3
- 3 p.m. (EDT) at Palmyra UMC, 14170 Greene St. NE in Palmyra
- Monday, Oct. 4
- 1 p.m. (CDT) at McCutchanville Community UMC, 9505 Petersburg Rd., Evansville
- 7 p.m. (EDT) at Cloverdale UMC, 2492 E. CR 1000 S in Cloverdale
- Tuesday, Oct. 5
- 10 a.m. (EDT) at Avon UMC, 6850 E. US 36 (Rockville Road) in Indianapolis
- 2 p.m. (EDT) at Old Bethel UMC, 7995 E. 21st Street in Indianapolis
- 7 p.m. (EDT) at Indianapolis Christ UMC, 8540 US 31 S. in Indianapolis
- Wednesday, Oct. 6
- 2 p.m. (EDT) Columbus First UMC, 618 8th Street in Columbus
- 6:30 p.m. (EDT) at New Castle First UMC, 1324 Church Street, New Castle
- Thursday, Oct. 7
- 2 p.m. (EDT) at Kokomo Main Street UMC, 830 Main Street in Kokomo
- 7 p.m. at (EDT) Monticello UMC, 200 S. Main Street in Monticello
- Friday, Oct. 8
- 1 p.m. (CDT) at LaPorte First UMC, 1225 Michigan Avenue in LaPorte
- 7 p.m. at (EDT) Aldersgate UMC, 2417 Getz Road in Fort Wayne