If you will be attending the 2010 Indiana Annual Conference in Muncie June 10-13, here is information that will be helpful in registering you and your spouse or guest for Annual Conference and other events of the Annual Conference session, such as meals and the Community Outreach through the Indiana Conference Web site at www.inumc.org/pages/detail/381, click “Online Registration.”
- There is a separate online registration for “2010 Annual Community Outreach” on the online registration page. By listing this as a separate event, you are able to select your project category and T-shirt size. (Larger sizes have been added.)
- Guest registration – If you are not a member to Annual Conference but would like to attend a sponsored meal, please contact email@example.com or 877-781-6706 for a guest registration form. You will not be able to register as a guest online but will need to mail your completed paper guest-registration form to avoid paying the $25 registration fee to: Brenda Gross, Indiana Conference Center, 301 Pennsylvania Parkway, Suite 300, Indianapolis, IN 46280.
- Any spouse or other guest wanting to order meal tickets also could increase the quantity ordered on their spouse’s or guest’s registration form and sign in as a guest at the registration table at Emens Auditorium on campus.
- Most importantly, when registering for any 2010 Annual Conference events online, please do not click the back button or refresh as this will result in more than one charge on your credit card.
- If you have problems registering online, contact Brenda Gross at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll-free at 877-781-6706.