- Clergy who have a lot of educational debt.
- Clergy who have little educational debt.
- Clergy who have no educational debt.
Through Rejuvenate’s educational program, (see list on Web site at www.inumc.org/rejuvenate) clergy and congregations will receive tools that will further equip you to be better financial managers and planners, individually and corporately.
Through Rejuvenate’s matching funds, eligible clergy who have education debt, will be able to receive financial assistance to reduce or eliminate their debt.
For more information, visit www.inumc.org/rejuvenate or call Rejuvenate Project Director Michelle Cobb at 317-924-1321 ext. 1018.
REJUVENATE’s two day workshops
Clergy and Laity are encouraged to participate in the “Extravagant Generosity” workshops led by Rev. David Bell. (visit www.inumc.org/rejuvenate for locations)
- March 5-6 at New Life UMC near Mexico, Ind. (registration deadline: Feb. 16) *
- March 12-13 at Zionsville UMC in Zionsville, Ind. (registration deadline: Feb. 23)
- April 30-May1 at First UMC in Vincennes (registration deadline: April 23)
- May 14-15 at St. Paul UMC in Bloomington, Ind. (registration deadline: April 27) *
* For local pastors who can’t attend a full-day Friday session.
Clergy need to register for both Friday and Saturday workshops.
Registration fees – Friday: Clergy: $60 per person, clergy spouse: $15 per person (A meal is provided on Friday.) Saturday: Clergy/Lay Team: $30 per church (Light refreshments are provided on Saturday.)
Clergy applying for one of the initiatives’ grants must attend both the Friday and Saturday workshop sessions. Child care is available upon request (indicate need for childcare when you register).