Wesley Manor Retirement Community values its role as a ministry with a mission to serve older adults through love, benevolence and service. It's also a special privilege to be a trusted resource for respite and renewal for pastors. The Manor encourages pastors to allow the Manor staff to provide them with a special setting for their next pastor's retreat.
Here is information to assure you will enjoy this time of reflection and renewal:
- Retreat time extends from 12 noon of the first day to 5 p.m. the second day.
- The suite consists of a bedroom with private bath and a living room with a kitchenette. There is also a TV, VCR and a CD/cassette player. Included in the room will be bottled water, a fruit basket, gourmet coffee and microwave popcorn.
- While a reservation is required to schedule a retreat, ones time is ones own. One may choose from a variety of activities available at Wesley Manor;
- Swim in the heated pool,
- Walk along the landscaped walking paths,
- Workout in the exercise room and
- Time for reflection in the Chapel.
- Meals are not included with the retreat, but will certainly be available for a minimal cost in our dining room.
- There is no charge for the pastor's retreat, other than ones option of purchasing a meal.
To schedule a clergy retreat opportunity, contact Wesley Manor at 765-656-2106 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.