Wesley Manor's wide range of conveniences encourages independence and helps keep you active and healthy. Take up bowling, woodworking, or ceramics. The community is packed with amenities to enhance ones lifestyle, including:
- Multiple menu choices
- Substitutions may be accommodated
- Special dietary services available
- Hostess seating to assure efficiency
- A "no tipping" policy
- Mealtime guests are always welcome
- Bi-weekly housekeeping service includes vacuuming, dusting, along with general housekeeping.
- Weekly housekeeping includes full cleaning of the bathroom.
- Clothing, linens, etc. are laundered weekly and is a service automatically included in your monthly fee.
- Should you choose to do any portion of your laundry, there are five in-house laundry rooms furnished with automatic washers and dryers, laundry sinks, ironing boards and irons. There is no additional charge for the use of these facilities.
- Round-the-clock security personnel
- Fire alarms/smoke alarms in all residences
- Emergency signal devices in each Manor residence
- Back-up electrical power within the Manor building
- Security checks of residences when resident is away
- Lighted drive and parking areas
RESIDENT SERVICES, ACTIVITIES and TRANSPORTATION
- Full-time Activities Director and assistant
- Scheduled social, recreational, cultural and spiritual programs, guest speakers, animal visits, receptions, parties, entertainment, games, billiards, shuffleboard, swimming, movies, bowling, and a variety of special and unique events.
- Scheduled transportation to doctor visits, medical appointments and shopping.
- Arts and crafts programming and instruction.
- Exercise and health programming.
AMENITIES and COMMON AREAS
- Furnished lounges and dining rooms
- Gift Shop
- Art Studio
- Exercise equipment
- Valet Parking
- Social membership at adjacent Golf and Community Club
- Wood Shop
- Ceramics Shop
- Full-service Bank
- Postal Services
- Beauty Salon/Barber Shop
- Greenhouse and outdoor garden areas
- Storage space
- Meeting Rooms and Parlors
- Secondhand shop, offering clothing and miscellaneous items
ON-SITE HEALTH CARE
- 24-hour Emergency Assistance
- Resident Nurse Office
- Assisted Living
- Skilled Nursing Care
- On-site Physician, Dentist, Specialists Visits
- Social Services Department
MAINTENANCE and GROUNDSKEEPING
- General interior and exterior maintenance repairs and replacement of appliances, heating and air conditioning equipment, lighting, plumbing and fixtures.
- Lawn Care and Shrubbery Maintenance
- Trash Pick-Up
- Snow and Ice Removal
- Street Maintenance