Wesley Manor is a United Methodist-related continuing care retirement community committed to serving older adults through love, benevolence, and service.
It is the purpose of Wesley Manor to enhance the quality of life for retired persons and encourage independence within a secure environment which supports the individual's intellectual, physical, and spiritual needs; to provide opportunities for fellowship and service that will encourage personal fulfillment and happiness; and to make available a variety of social opportunities, programs and activities that will allow residents to remain in the mainstream of life.
- Strives to express an attitude of God's love and compassion.
- While welcoming people of all faiths, Wesley Manor believes in honoring and glorifying God and continuing to build relationship and accountability with God's people through our affiliation with the United Methodist Church. To that end, we provide an expression of the Church's ministry to and with the aging.
- Are committed to achieving and sustaining excellence in the quality of care and services provided to our residents.
- Believe that aging has a fulfilling purpose in life and that our residents have enduring value to family and community. To that end, it is our objective to provide opportunity for residents to enhance their quality of life through meaningful spiritual, social, physical, vocational, and intellectual pursuits.
- Believe in preserving the dignity of the frail and vulnerable by enabling and empowering them, whenever possible, to choose their own care and lifestyle.
- Recognizing our special role in our community, Wesley Manor strives to provide healthy, affordable, and ethical aging services for older adults from various socioeconomic and ethnic groups.
- Strives to honor the public trust through sound financial stewardship and open accountability of the funds and resources God has entrusted to it.
Wesley Manor Notables
Wesley Manor is approaching its 50th year of service to older adults. It is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization overseen by a 15-member Board of Directors comprised of nine members elected by the North Indiana Annual Conference, who now will be elected by the new Indiana Annual Conference.
Recognizing its special relationship with the clergy of The United Methodist Church, Wesley Manor continues to look for ways to foster that relationship. They were privileged to host a District Conference this past year, and even played a few holes of golf at the adjoining Frankfort Country Club. Wesley Manor continues to offer discounts to retired United Methodist clergy, and also offer opportunities for spiritual retreat for active clergy.
For those who always thought that Wesley Manor might be too expensive for one or a loved one to afford, the staff invite you to take another look. Although they have always been surprisingly affordable, Wesley Manor has introduced an affordable option for assisted living that opens the door for a broader segment of eligible members of the community to participate in their ministry.
As a non-profit ministry, Wesley Manor depends upon and appreciates the continued generosity of its donors. Each gift is important in supporting the mission, purpose and core values. All donations to Wesley Manor are tax-deductible. More importantly, Wesley Manor donors participate in a ministry to a segment of our society that is in jeopardy of isolation, loneliness and neglect.
Wesley Manor looks forward to growing with the emerging needs of the older adult population. Seeking wisdom, discernment and provision from God, Wesley Manor looks forward to what God has in store for them.
They hope many will come and visit them in Frankfort, where inside or outside, all the seasons are beautiful, especially when one no longer needs to worry about the upkeep of ones home, mowing the grass and shoveling snow.
United Methodist-related Wesley Manor Retirement Community 1555 North Main Street, Frankfort, IN 46041