Wesley Manor has long provided options to make retirement living affordable. Some of the programs available are:
- Clergy Discount: Available to United Methodist clergy and their spouse based on years of ordained service.
- Manor Employee Discount: Available to Manor employees and based on years of employment.
- 48 Month Payment Plan: The opportunity to pay for the entry fee to an apartment in the Manor House over a period of four years, interest free.
- Extension of Time for Entry Fee Payment: The opportunity to enter a Village Home prior to the completion of sale of one's present home. This is a great option for getting the Village home of your choice as it becomes available.
- Catered Living: Within select corridors of the Manor House, residents may elect to provide their own services of housekeeping and/or laundry or even forego the option of on-site nursing services, thereby reducing up to $476 from their monthly maintenance fee.
- Affordable Assisted Living: There are a variety of affordable options to enter our continuum of care at the time you or a loved one are beginning to realize the need for supportive services.
- Health Center (long term or rehab to home) and Memory Care: Wesley Manor is dually certified for Medicare and Medicaid.
For more information or consultation, contact Megan Sheets in the Marketing Department at 765-656-2106 for detailed explanation regarding these innovative opportunities to experience the best in retirement living.