Thank you for your past participation in the Bishop’s Christmas Offering for Children. This last year, we awarded more than $140,000 for children’s ministries here in Indiana, across the United States and throughout the world.
The Bishop’s Christmas offering funds will be allocated by percentages. The offering will be divided to meet the needs in these children’s ministries:
- The Indiana Conference Camping program will receive 20 percent for first-time campers and children in need;
- The three Indiana United Methodist-related children and youth homes will receive 20 percent;
- Local outreach projects will receive 20 percent;
- United Methodist Advance Projects (national and global) will receive 20 percent;
- Bishop’s fund for emergency children’s projects will receive 20 percent.
Programs supported by this offering are selected by the Indiana Conference Special Offerings Committee in consultation with the Indiana Conference Mission and Advocacy Teams.
These programs are among those endorsed by the United Methodist General Board of Global Ministries or by the Indiana Conference Advance Special.
To learn more, find additional resources or to donate online, please visit www.inumc.org/offering2014.