- Roger Summers of Fort Wayne, Chair
- Jim Bushfield of Indianapolis
- Vicki James of Fort Wayne
- Jim Coy of Evansville
- Frank Beard of Indianapolis
- Cindy Reynolds of Indianapolis
- Larry Whitehead of South Bend
- Jack Kelly of Mission Advancement Professionals
- Bishop Michael Coyner
He continued, “This is a ‘special gifts’ campaign of voluntary donors, not local church goals or apportionments, so it will require many individuals giving large and small gifts to make this happen. But I am excited about our early results, and I know that this will enhance our ability to make disciples and to grow the next generation of leaders who will serve Christ and our United Methodist Church in Indiana.”
Other committees will be formed to work alongside this Executive Committee, including: Family Gifts, Prayer Committee, Site Development Committee, Resource Mapping, Connection Activities, Institutional Giving and Communications.
The entire effort will be resourced by the Camping Board, Camp Staff, Conference Center Staff, and the Foundation will receive and acknowledge gifts.