INDIANAPOLIS – Hundreds of Indiana Annual Conference members are expected to view the live webcast Annual Conference Session Briefing starting at 3 p.m. ET and 2 p.m. CT Sunday, May 4. The one-hour program will originate from the Indiana Conference Center with several annual conference leaders, who will outline some of the key issues coming before the annual conference session to be held at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis May 29-31. Viewers will be able to link to the webcast Sunday, May 4, through the conference website at www.inumc.org/ac14. Topics during the webcast will include:
- Information about featured speakers and events at annual conference,
- The Africa University Campaign,
- Christian Conferencing preparing for the 2015 election of delegates,
- Pension and health care benefits for retirees,
- The 100 New Points of Light program with Bishop Coyner and
- The Mission Outreach at Annual Conference with Kids Against Hunger food packing.
During the live webcast there will be opportunities for viewers to email questions to the panel at firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions not on the webcast will be answered and posted on the conference website at www.inumc.org/ac14.
In addition to the pre-annual conference webcast, there will be three face-to-face briefings held across the state Sunday, May 18. Times and location of those informational meetings will be held at:
- 3 p.m. ET, 2 p.m. CT at Trinity United Methodist Church, 425 S. Michigan Street in Plymouth,
- 3 p.m. ET, 2 p.m. CT at Scottsburg United Methodist Church, 615 South Honeyrun Parkway in Scottsburg and
- 7 p.m. ET, 6 p.m. CT at Castleton United Methodist Church, 7101 E. Shadeland Avenue in Indianapolis.
For an archived version of the webcast and additional information about the Indiana Annual Conference Session, May 29-31, visit www.inumc.org/ac14.