Numerous resources are available from the United Methodist General Board of Discipleship to help congregations deal with the aftermath following the bombings at the Boston Marathon on Monday.
The resources include:
- Articles on how to deal with trauma, including how talk with children about the events in Boston,
- Listing of hymns and songs in response to terrorism from The United Methodist Hymnal and other church songbook,
- Appropriate calls to worship,
- Music for an offertory prayer song and a special hymn about coping with terrorist bombing and
- Act of praise response to terrorism.